Monday, June 8, 2015

Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
The final novel in the Lunar Chronicles series!!! I think I'm most excited about this one because I have been with this series from the beginning and can't wait to see how it all works out!

All In (The Naturals #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Jennifer Lynn Barnes is on my list of favorite authors right now. I love The Naturals and cannot wait to continue the series. Who doesn't love reading about brilliant teenagers solving brutal murders?

Walk The Earth A Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson
 I discovered the Fire and Thorns series at the beginning of the year when I was bieng reading in preparation for North Texas Teen Book Festival. I absolutely love her writing, world building, characters, etc. and I cannot wait to read this one. And it's a historical fantasy set during the gold rush! How cool is that?!
 
6 of Crows (The Dregs #1) by Leigh Bardugo
I loved the Grisha trilogy so I knew that I would read Leigh Bardugo's newest book but I got even more excited when I heard it was about thieves! Those types of characters hold a special place in my reader heart.

Soundless by Richelle Mead
I'm not quite sure what it's about. But it's another YA by Mead so I'll definitely read it. 

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
While this is not my favorite series I am definitely hooked. After how the last book ended I cannot wait to see the next step in Celaena's adventure!

The Unquiet by Mikaela Everette
I'm a sucker for books that deal with alt/parallel worlds but, as of yet, I have been disappointed. The Unquiet combines parallel worlds with assassins! It's going to be awesome and creepy!

Lion Heart (Scarlet #3) by A.C. Gaughen
I know this book is out already but I haven't read it yet so I'm adding it to the list. This is another series I've been with from the beginning and I love it! I've always enjoyed Robin Hood stories and I can't wait to see how Scarlet and Rob turn out in this one!

Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy #3) by Sherry Thomas
After The Perilous Sea I am so ready for the conclusion. That cliffhanger last time was just mean. I am not amused... but I am impressed.

Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
There are no words on how beyond awesome this is going to be! To have a YA novel written about Black Widow? Purely AMAZING!!!




15 comments:

  1. Fun list! I've enjoyed The Naturals so far, so the newest book is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to Six of Crows and Queen of Shadows. Both look fantastic. Great list! My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six of Crows, Winter, and Queen of Shadows are on my list too!! A couple of your other picks are ones I'm excited for but didn't make it onto my post.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Lunar Chronicles on my TBR list! I am a bit reluctant to start it because of the hype surrounding the series - I don't want to be disappointed! Queen of Shadows has been on every list I have read so far! It is definitely a popular read - I should probably read Heir of Fire! Great list

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not know about The Naturals?! I need to get onto them pronto, I love her books and these sound fantastic! I really hope you enjoy Lion Heart - I adore the series and it is such a wonderful end. Perfect in every way!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soundless and Winter made my list as well. Walk on earth a stranger also sounds really good. I hope you enjoy them :)

    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-releases-for-the-rest-of-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We share Winter and the Black Widow novel. Great list!

    Check out my TTT and my Top Ten Favorite Characters Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How have I not heard about the Black Widow book?! That's next to impossible! It's definitely on my list now. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I'm super excited for Walk On Earth a Stranger. I didn't know there was a black widow book! I"m going to have to add that to my TBR. I'm a huge superhero fan.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list! We have many in common. GAH I still need to read the whole Scarlet series. I keep seeing it everywhere.

    C.J.
    Sarcasm & Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of these sound really great! Winter is on my list too. :) Great list!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice list! We share 5 of these, and pretty much all the other ones are on my TBR! Hope you love these when you get to read them :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe I forgot to put The Unquiet and Winter on my TTT! And Six of Crows! D: They look like amazing reads.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES to Queen of Shadows ♥ Winter, Walk on Earth a Stranger and Soundless - they ALL made my list this week too :D Six of Crows, The Immortal Heights and Black Widow are all awesome ones too! Fantastic picks^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for Queen of Shadows!!!!!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete