Thursday, July 3, 2014

Doctor Who Air Date

As most of you have probably already heard, Doctor Who series 8 premiere date is August 23rd! IT'S A NEW SEASON! WITH A NEW DOCTOR! I'm going to miss Matt Smith as the Doctor, but I feel like we've been through this transition before, like, 11 times, so we should be used to this who regeneration thing... right?... I don't know... but I haven't disliked a Doctor out of the 3 that I've seen, so bring on #4!... or, should I say, #12!

When they announced that Peter Capaldi was going to be the 12th Doctor I was excited to see an older regeneration of the Doctor than we've seen in a while. I'm interested to see what they do with his personality, whatever it is I'm sure he'll still have that addictive energy and kooky personality like always.

I heard that they're also bringing in one of Clara's co-workers as another companion. I never really warmed up to Clara (I still miss the Ponds, but I try to like her. I really do)  but I'm hoping I'll like her better in a group dynamic. Everything's better when there's 3, remember the episodes with Rose and Jack? And the Ponds? And those episodes with Donna and Martha together? It's the Power of 3 (I love that episode!)!

What are your thoughts on the future of Doctor Who? Are you as excited as I am?
          -Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment