Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (2)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews which is about showing off new additions to your bookshelf.
 

     On the top row we have MORE HARRY POTTER BOOKS! I know, I have a hardback set of the series (as does Sarah), plus I have almost a complete paperback set (I still need the 7th book), and then I have extra's of #'s 1,2,4....at least. But whenever I see copies that are even prettier then mine I have to have them. I got those HP books above for a total of $3 at a yardsale.
     The second row is Mark of Athena and the first 3 books of the Infinity Ring. My parents picked those up for Sarah and I, they didn't really know if we had MoA or if we like the Infinity Ring, but for 25 cents a piece they decided to take the risk. My Dad knows what we read and he knows pretty books when he see's them. Thankfully Sarah already owns MoA so that means this one is all mine. My own... my precious! We've never read the Infinity Ring series, but it is written by some familiar authors.
     Sarah found United We Spy for me at a small gift shop in the our library. It's another book that I'm fortunate that Sarah already owns it. I got it for $2!
     In total we got 9 books for $6! I really love yardsales!

2 comments:

  1. Holy wow, what a fantastic deal! Only $6!! And they seem to be in pretty good shape, too. I should really start checking out yard sales when I see them. I usually just bypass them, but now I can't help but think of the great deals I'm missing out on! Also, I approve of your guys' many copies of HP ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there can be some pretty good finds at yardsales, but you have to keep an eye out and wade through all the crap.Sarah and I have gotten pretty good at spotting books before we even step out of the car.lol

      Delete