Friday, July 25, 2014

Feature Follow (4)

This is a meme hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.  It's a blog hop to help expand your readership.

 The question this week is: What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix? Well, I don't have Netflix, I'm old fashion I actually own DVDs. Nevertheless, my favorite series to rewatch is:

I just love all of the characters and the world and Serenity and the humor and the seriousness. It makes me laugh and it makes me cry way more than I should. Firefly is one of my all time favorite shows, but I didn't discover it until long after it was canceled. I still mourn its death. I hate FOX!
                    -Christina

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this before but I love shows that give you that good emotional pull!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower, and this is my first hop. And, Supernatural. DUH! Is there really another answer to this week's question?

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about firefly! need to check it out! :) New follower!!
    FF: http://www.iamsimplyabookdrunkard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firefly is next on my list to watch but I have to finish my tbr pile first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower via bloglovin
    Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't seen this yet but I it does look interesting. :)
    followed you via GCF. :)

    http://awhimsicalreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete