Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews which is about showing off new additions to your bookshelf.

Waterfall (River of Time #1) by Lisa T. Bergren
Cascade (River of Time #2) by Lisa T. Bergren

     I was so excited to get these books! Our pastor gave us some gift cards to a Christian bookstore when we graduated and I finally spent it!lol I went looking around to see what books they had and found these that were historical and had time travel. I was hooked! I can't wait to read them!

          When I got the gift card I decided to buy a small bible that I could bring with me to school. I picked a New King James Version because that's the type I grew up with; it's familiar and the is language beautiful to me. I also picked up 2 yellow highlighters that don't bleed through.

               -Sarah & Christina

5 comments:

  1. Love the Waterfall cover, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same bible!!!!! My husband recently bought it for me as a gift :)

    Great Haul Happy Reading
    New Follower Via bloglovin

    MY Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Waterfall and Cascade. I've yet to read them myself, but they definitely seem like ones I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the sound of Waterfall and Cascade, hope you'll enjoy reading them :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud of you. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete