Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews which is about showing off new additions to your bookshelf.

WON
William Shakespeare's Star Wars Trilogy by Ian Doescher
Verily, A New Hope
The Empire Striketh Back
The Jedi Doth Return 

Yard Sale Bargains
 The Giver
Charlotte's Web
The Night Before Christmas
Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys
Disney Princess: the Essential Guide

I bought the Giver for a friend since I already have 2 copies, Charlotte's Web because it was beautiful, Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys because I was curious, and the other 2 because they are fun! What's new on your shelf this week?
 -Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Hey, lucky stars! I never win anything from these loadfuls of giveaways. *sigh* unlucky stars of mine... your prize looks great by the way.

    I grew up reading Nancy Drew... those are great reads especially for middle aged children. For us, the plot may sound simple but they are very much enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Charlotte's Web when I was a kid, and I've heard amazing things about The Giver. I hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finds!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete